Contact your legislators and ask them to support legislation to protect North Carolina’s health
Who Represents Me?
How to Contact Your Representative or Senator
- To email your Representative or Senator, find the member’s name and double click their email address or copy and paste it into an email.
- To call your Representative or Senator call 919.733.4111 and ask for the member by name to be transferred, or find their direct line
How to Contact Legislative Staff
NCAH asks you to urge your legislators to support the following bills in the 2016 legislative session
- HB 250/SB 296: The Healthy Food Small Retailer/Corner Store Act
- Appropriates $1 million to create the Healthy Corner Store Initiative. This funds would be create a program in each of the 10 health director regions, which would help small retailers and corner store owners stock and sell fresh, local, and healthy foods. Click here to take action!
- You Quit, Two Quit
- Appropriates $250,000 in funding for You Quit, Two Quit, to ensure that there is a comprehensive system in place for high quality screening and treatment for tobacco use in women, including pregnant and postpartum mothers.