We want to formally invite you to become a dues-paying member or to renew your membership to the North Carolina Alliance for Health for 2018. We welcome both organizational and individual members. Please click here for more information on how to complete the Membership Registration and Survey.
As a dues-paying member you will receive:
- Collective power-building to influence state-level policy
- The opportunity to make new local, state, and national friends and partners, thereby expanding your network
- A voice and a vote in a state-level policy priority agenda setting process
- NCAH staff dedicated to tracking policies and practices to enhance organizations, create synergies, and to disseminate information
- Legislative updates and action alert tools to share with your staff, membership, and grassroots networks
- Regular information-sharing meetings and continued learning opportunities
We hope you will join us!
Because of members like you we had many successes last year: additional funding for the statewide Healthy Food Small Retailer Program, funding for teen tobacco use prevention programs for the first time since 2012, and an increase in funding for tobacco cessation services.
Join us as we work to ensure all North Carolinians will live healthier lives protected by strong health policies that prevent chronic disease.
If you have questions or concerns please contact Ivy Ferrell at email@example.com.